i dont want to live anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lisa m, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lisa m

lisa m New Member

i dont want to keep going. i dont want to wake up. i want to take these pills. i have never been happy and see no reason to continue to live like this. i am in a loveless, miserable marriage. feel like my only way out is to kill myself. i see no other way. i dont think my children should live through this misery any more. i am sick of hurting and can not find a way to stop the pain. i have 2 beautiful children and family that love me, but it does not matter. most of the time i cant even get out of bed. if i do i am angry and moody and even yell and snap at my poor kids for no reason. my husband calls me mean and nasty names. i am miserable and am moments away from ending it all
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You sound so sad hun i think you should instead of harming you please go to hospital and get the help the care the understanding you need to get stronger not only for you but for your children hugs
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry you feel this way...I don't want to be here anymore either. Been heavily considering it lately...so I know what you are feeling. If your husband is that way towards you, then you are better off without him in your life. You only deserve to be around people who are kind and compassionate towards you. Maybe you can take the kids somewhere and start over...it may sound difficult but I think it will be a good choice. Anything is better than ending your life.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.