i don't want to live just one more second...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Scream

it hurts so bad...
and im crying so much...

i feel my stomach trn inside out...

and it's so busy in my head, i feel everything around me turn... :cry:

The Scream

all the ties are breaking

it feels like everybody's laughing

at me

it feels empty around me

fuck everything EVERYTHING and EVERY FUCKING ONE

KJAB

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
FUCK EVERYONE and EVERYTHING. I wake up alot thinking this. Do you have anything / anybody to live for? Please pm me if I can be of any help... not on 24/7 but here alot and can listen at least?... what's up that's tipped you?...

The Scream

ok - my english is just gonna suck now cause i don't have the energy to think about what's right and what's wrong...

so i used to be abused at home so i got removed there and got put in psych hospital... they told me they'd try to fix the problems at home and find me a place somewhere close to my friends so i wouldn't loose them...
it's been 9 months since im here...
they can't find me a place because im 18 (too old for all youth care stuff here) and i have no diagnosis or any problems so they can't keep me here for long either and they can't put me in different care either... cause those are for (drug) addicts or mentally unstable ones... and i can't rent an apartment or anything, 'cause i lost my job when i got sectioned...

so they robbed me off my job, promised me a bunch of crap, held me hostage for 9 freakin months and now tell me they simply can't help me and i have to go after a month...

oh and they say they do know one place, that's like in the middle of nowhere, and people there are either drug addicts living in the woods and the other half of the population of that city are rich 65+ folks... what the fuck?

i might as well stay here and sleep somewhere in the park dammit...

fuck those mother fucking fucked mother fuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00