i don't want to lose him, but if i do...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lifes_cruel01, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lifes_cruel01

lifes_cruel01 Active Member

okay, the basics. i have a boyfriend in Australia, i used to live there but 5 weeks ago moved to New Zealand. lately he's begun to think i don't love him anymore, stupid i know since i never stopped loving him. and today during a fight, i was getting really close to snapping btw, he suddenly asked wether i loved him or not. when i didn't respond, he kept asking me. it got to the point where i was crying, and i said that if i ever lost him i'd kill myself. because i would, no jokes. he's my world. i can't ever lose him. but if i do...idk, i just wanted to vent a bit

2. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

If he loves you, and if you have told him that in person, things will be OK. Words you have said to him are more than a proof of your love. He should move to New Zealand to be close to you.

3. touglytobeloved

PS. I want to be invited to your wedding, if Im still alive :)

4. lifes_cruel01

lol, well maybe you'll be invited. we do need 3 people to be witnesses, and neither of us plan on inviting our families. only friends for our wedding...if we're still together by then

and he can't move, there's no real point anyway. im going back there as soon as im 18

5. lifes_cruel01

okay, we've sorted the fights out...i think...atleast for now it's settled down

6. Random

Random Well-Known Member

I guess I can say we've all been there. But seriously. Don't kill yourself over a boyfriend (Or a girlfriend, for that matter). It isn't worth it. I know everybody says that but it's absolutely true.

7. touglytobeloved

OK. But, you have to tell me 1-2 months before the wedding, I need to get a visa and make some arangements for the flight.
    PS. When you will be 18?

8. lifes_cruel01

lol, in 3 years XD

9. lifes_cruel01

*sigh* if your sure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.