I don't want to resort to pills..

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by }{Feather Pen}{, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been getting to sleep at one or two in the morning every night, and when I have to wake up a few hours later to get ready for school, I feel like shit. I really don't want to have to resort to pills, but it's the only thing that's working. :(

2. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

Yeah i have the same problem. I find that if i go for like a 10 - 15 minute walk a couple hours before i want to go to bed then its a bit easier to fall asleep. I also find that a few puffs of some Mary Jane seem to help.
    But, yeah i think youre making the right choice by staying away from the sleep aid pills. Its quite easy to develop a dependency on them

p.s. Jhonen vasquez = best artist ever. Have you read any JTHM?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2007
  3. philio

philio Well-Known Member

I'm like that, my sleeping pattern gets all out of wack.

Sometimes, I stay up all night, so that i'm so tired by the next night I can go to bed at a reasonable hour.(Wouldnt recommend it though).

4. HOT~DAWG~MAMA

HOT~DAWG~MAMA Active Member

Hell yeah, I used to read 'Jonny The homocidal maniac' back in the day when I was in my late teens.. funny as hell!

*feels old now* *LOL*

5. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

argh i know how u feel. 4am seems to be bed time for me these days. and im trying to stay away from sleeping tablets too.

urmm..wot works for me is just getting all snug and watching tv in bed. i seem to drift off?

sorry i cant be more help :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.