i dont want to see your face again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ConsolationPrizeFighter, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ConsolationPrizeFighter

ConsolationPrizeFighter Well-Known Member

alright. so here i am again. a huge fight with my mom. this always leaves me feeling like im fucking nuts. i hate being so fucking crazy. my head doesnt work right. im feeling hopeless and i accept my problem. chronic depression. anxiety. probably bi polar. anyways im too fucking mad at this world to want to be a part of it. this brings us to option one. ive been here be for. it involves those methods that are always being edited out of this shit. anyways i feel like i need to move one way or another. so option two comes to mind. get the fuck out of this town. forget everyone i know and hope that time can make up for everything i have done to them. the older i get the dumber i get. the longer i stay in one place the more s cared ill be of moving. those are the two facts i know bout life. this society is bullshit. this world is bullshit. im fucking crazy and nothing will ever work out for me. don't tell me these two things are weak options. if it were so fucking easy to opt out or take the easy way out id begone by now. fuck you.

"Still Standing Fast" Planes Mistaken for Stars

i strapped my memories to my back i'm leaving.
    i'm already gone.
    and i was on a train somewhere wishing sweet stings to you.
    to make you never forget the poetry in wanting.
    i want those days to hold you
  2. bright1

bright1 Well-Known Member

What were you fighting with your mother about?
  3. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hiya ..
    i jus wanted 2 say i hope ur feelin a bit better..no1 here thinks ur weak.. :hug:
  4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Your not weak, your just struggling right now. That's normal, everyone has their bad times. What were you and your mom fighting about?
    I hope things between you two are getting a bit better now.
    Take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.