I don't want to sound needy but...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Jul 12, 2013.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I'm on this forum, well movie site, where you can post on people's walls etc...and well I did post on a person's walls, but he hasn't really posted back on my wall anything...although he posts on other people's wall, so now I'm feeling ignored....I would pm him to ask but that never turns out right, I don't want to be labeled as a stalker or needy person...idk...maybe I'm overthinking but you never know...

to be honest I kind of want to talk to people who like anime and manga....but Idk, it never seems to work out...or maybe I feel too vulnerable....
  2. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

awwwww i'm sorry.

perhaps he'll get round to you- maybe he's had lots of people post before you and responding to them first?

i've had that experience before on other boards.... actually, on a movie site too. no one ever responded to my intro and responded to all the others. keep checking back, i think eventually you'll get a reply
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

If he does not post on your wall, please move on and consider it his loss...I am sure there are others who have a similar interest
  4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

One of the things off often worry about is accidentally offending people when I reply or forget to reply to a post. I sometimes intend to reply to a PM or or visitor wall - and to be honest it happens because I am old and forgetful sometimes.

I would work off the presumption it could have been simply overlooked - not from not caring or neglect- but simply as it happens when somebody interacts with a lot of people. If it is something else, then it is his loss more than yours anyway. :hug:
  5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am really sorry, my friend, that this has happened to you. I know that when I am ignored in a forum etc its a huge trigger for me. I think tis this persons loss if they are not answering you. Because I know for a fact that you are a good person. :hug:
  6. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

that sucks. you even been to an anime con?

only anime i've been keepin up with is hunter x hunter. just finished the gantz manga. pretty dope

7. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

nope never been to animecon or comicon...

I saw the gantz movies (real live action) I wanted to read the gantz mangas but there are SOOOO many! Right now I'm reading deadman wonderland, Judge. I want to read Btooom, highschool of the dead among others...

never heard of hunterxhunter what's it about?