I dont want to survive

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by terryH, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terryH

terryH New Member

I am taking anti-depressants which keep me above the well of despair - but I still want to dive in - i want to be despair and be driven to euthanase myself. There is nothing left for me - I am 53 and feel 65 - i am useless as a person - I just want to die peacefully. I just want to be free from a life which holds nothing for me and in which I merely exist rather than live!

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

From one Terry to another, I can so relate to what you just said :sad:
    Feels like what the hell is the point doesn't it ?
    I thought my teens were bad, this is ten times worse. :hug:

If you ever need an ear my msn is in my profile.

3. conchaos

conchaos Member

My 60 year old aunt is a recovering alcoholic, meth addict, junkie and bank-rupted "town crazy"...and she feels the same way. "Whats the point?" she asked.

But let me tell you something. I was talking with her the other day, just having a conversation, and she made me feel more "connected" to life (I feel disconnected from this world and have considered suicide over it) than anyone else has in a long time.
    Despite her situation, and her "age"; herself as an individual being is still VERY MUCH WORTH something.

She is one of the most "worth while" people I have communicated with for years.
    As long as you can communicate, you have so much to offer and LIVE for.

Please don't think your age has anything to with your worth or potential as a living being.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.