I don't want to wake up tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mlxjaded, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlxjaded

mlxjaded Well-Known Member

Thats all I have to say.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Know what? So many members feel the exact same way. And as much as we wish and pray against it, tomorrow morning will come and we will be here. Our minds know what we want. Our emotions know what we want. Our bodies know what we want. But somewhere a little part of us keeps pushing the instinct to survive button.

Maybe it's little way of saying "hey I'm here. You arent going to get rid of me that easily." So maybe try one more time. Try to feel that instinct. Try to hear that little voice. Maybe make tomorrow morning just the slightest bit better.

I dont know what to tell you. We are all in that same boat. But I hope that you can keep holding on. Letting others here help and support you through this. To help you find ways to fight against all the parts that are giving up and to hear the little part that wont.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hey know that feeling but right now i just don't want to go to bed too many thoughts just won't shut down. I hope sleep will give you energy you need for tommorrow okay keep posting let us know how you are doing and if rest did help please take care
  4. mlxjaded

I want to die.
  5. isd

isd Well-Known Member

i know that feeling so well. waking up, becoming fully concious and the feeling of dread and fear that i have another day to get through with this cancer of my soul
  6. Kristie

Kristie Active Member

I know the feeling....if you only knew how many times I have taken too many pills hoping that I would never wake up only to wake up and be dissapointed.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi mlx, why do you want to die? feel like telling us more? :hug:
  8. mlxjaded

Okay I don't even remember posting that "I want to die" part...can a mod or someone please delete that?

I'm not really feeling any better but I'd rather that not be on here.

can a mod just delete this whole thread? no one needs to worry about me.
  9. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I understand you wanting to take it down but maybe keeping up will remind you of your progress. We all have bad days, hell I am having one today and wish I had not woke up but that is today and a minor setback of sorts. Also the thread may just drift off, of course I just put it back in the loop so sorry about that but really what you said is nothing we all have not felt before so it is not that bad.
    Hey if you need someone to talk to you can contact me if you would like I am often around and would be happy to talk to you..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.