I Don't Want To Want To Cancel Myself

Autumn1973

Looking for people who will accept me for who I am
I need a reason. I need something to make me not want to go through with it. I'm numb, I can't cry. I can't even shed one tear. I should be lying here crying, letting it all out, venting. But I can't. All I can think of is how going through with it would bring relief.

Please. I need something else to think about. Something to take my mind away from what I'm thinking. I need to feel something.

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
You are an amazing person. If you think about it, your whole body is made up of tiny little atoms. A nucleus with electrons orbiting it. Think about the brain, which works mostly off of electricity, little nerve endings and synapses firing messages to your body. Your heart is pumping the life giving blood all through your body via tiny little veins. The way all of your internal organs function to turn food into energy. Your muscles spring into action whenever you move. You are an amazing being. I suggest you lay down in bed, get some warm quilts over yourself, and think about this. Breathe in to a count of 4, hold for a count of 7, and blow out for a count of 8. Don't do this more than twice until you are used to it.

Autumn1973

Hey *hugThanks. That means a lot to me. But I don't know how to get past this. How do I start to care about myself again?

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Hey *hugThanks. That means a lot to me. But I don't know how to get past this. How do I start to care about myself again?
One of the best ways is to see if others care about you whether here or elsewhere, that is a message of worth from others to you one to take heart in for yourself.

Autumn1973

Thank you. Reminding me that I have friends here helps. A lot. Others have also been reminding me this weekend as well. The friends I have made here since becoming a member last month have kept me going through a really difficult time in my life. And I thank you all. With all my heart.

Thank you, KM76710

So what's the story behind Kangaroo Manager?

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Thank you. Reminding me that I have friends here helps. A lot. Others have also been reminding me this weekend as well. The friends I have made here since becoming a member last month have kept me going through a really difficult time in my life. And I thank you all. With all my heart.

Thank you, KM76710

So what's the story behind Kangaroo Manager?
I actually have no idea how that came about, I can change it to whatever I want to IIRC but I think Kangaroo Manager is pretty fun. :)

Autumn1973

That is from the movie Wizards from 1977 a post apocalyptic animated film where the main character tells it. With all that is going on in the world I feel it at times.
Yeah, with all that's going on right now it is pretty appropriate. I think if I woke up and the planet was in the process of being destroyed, I'd just go back to bed.

Autumn1973

I'm working on that one myself. I think try to remember that you see yourself very differently from how others do. You wouldn't be nearly as mean to anyone else as you are to yourself, and you don't deserve that. *hug
Good point. I should try to keep that in mind as I go about my day. *hugHope you're doing well.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00