i dont wonna go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by systamatics, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. systamatics

systamatics Active Member

i loved a girl online,and she loved me like hell , it was like i dont know , it was amazing,she worshiped me , and treated me as if i was god,when the day came to meet her , we did , after that , she got so cold and told me she wonna go :( ..she was everything to me,
    now theres another girl i know online , and i love her ,and wer supposed to go out this spring vac. but i kant go , shes like the last thing for me in this fuken life , if she leaves me , then it would be like losing my soul, DEAD,and maybe it will be time to set my soul free,i dont wonna go , so i dont lose her wat should i do :(
    WTS RONG WITh thIS LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Diseased88

Diseased88 Active Member

How someone else feels about you can only affect you if you let it. You were alive and well before you met her, and you both will be alive and well if you decide to break up. If you let how someone else feels control you, then you are only going to end up hurt and desperate.

If you are feeling this way (suicidal over how a girl will potentially deal with your relationship) then it is in my opinion that you are not emotionally ready to deal with her in a bf/gf relationship. You (imo) have to first learn that you can be fine emotionally on your own. good luck.

3. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

unfortunately, the cold reality is that relationships started over the internet almost always fail. people develop these fantasies of the other person and when they meet, that person is never exactly how they imagined and things are never the same after. I speak from experience here.
    Anyway, you should not vest all your emotions into someone else and let their whims control you. You must be able to know that even without her you can keep on going and still be happy.
    Also, perhaps you might consider trying to start relationships with women face to face. You could go to bars or clubs or whatever. That way you can tell immediately if there is a mutual attraction and neither one of you will have any false ideologies of the other person. Although, i know that it is much easier said than done to just go out and talk with random women. Still, its worth a shot.
    I do wish you the best of luck in your current relationship though. and, if it works out, then more power to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.