I dream about dying every single day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Endlessagony, Sep 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Endlessagony

Endlessagony Well-Known Member

20+ years of agony... no improvement. So tired now, can't fight anymore...
    Just want to die...

That is all.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's going on, what have you been through that's causing you so much pain?

3. Endlessagony

Endlessagony Well-Known Member

Just life, been fighting it for too long without result. Never had any support network or for that matter anyone who ever believed in me. Have tackled every single challenge ever alone but can't do it anymore. Simply no point and I am exhausted. No cares for me anyway so what's the point? No money, no future, family thinks I'm worthless, no friends. Back on the drink now, just gave up and gave into it. Not planning anything but it's only a matter of time before it goes to hell.

Don't even know why I posted here. Guess some part of me still hopes there's some magical help somewhere even though I know there isn't.

Just me and pain, and the hope of final closure for everything...

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm glad you posted here. :hug: The site itself can be a support network if you let it, and I hope you do. No, we can't take away the pain you've been through, but we can support you so you don't have to go through it alone anymore. Hope you'll give us a chance. Here if you need anything, you can PM me anytime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.