I dreamed that I helped someone commit suicide last night

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by pppqp, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

Dear mods, if you find this post too triggering, please feel free to delete it.
    I can't remember any details except that the girl I sat by her death bed was the niece of someone I had a crush on 13-16 years ago. I helped her commit suicide (by which mean I am not sure). It was a long, exhausting dream.
    The dream kept bugging me today and I think it's even weirder than dreaming that I commit suicide myself.

Another weird thing is I keep dreaming about this person (the aunt of the girl as mentioned above) who I had a crush on like every month, or more often. I haven't seen her for more than 10 years now and my feelings for her were long gone. She was my first, intense crush, anyway.

2. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

it happened again. a few days ago i dreamed that i physically handed someone a 'tool' to kill herself (or himself i can't remember). unfortunately this person was hesitant because to kill herself would break her loved one's heart into pieces. so i told both of them to just die together so there's no one left to unnecessarily mourn for the one who dies first. then i helped both of them by giving an advice who should do the act first and how and who should follow the first one's footstep. i also told them that i would be joining both of them soon and then i watched them die.

should i be scared of my own unconscious mind.. of what is latently hidden inside of me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.