I dreamt I killed myself

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Sorrow, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

A few years ago I dreamt that I killed myself. The afterlife for suicides was a world full of nothing. Everything was gray, the ground, the sky, not that there was a sky. There was literally nothing. Nothing but me and my thoughts. I thought of the things that I would miss in life which wasn't much at all. It was really bad. I wish I hadn't have had that dream. I don't think that is what really happens, but who really knows?
    I was just wondering if anyone else has dreamt of killing themselves and what happened afterwards.
  2. NPNS

NPNS Well-Known Member

I used to have recurring nightmares about digging my own grave and killing myself in it :|
  3. Kunera

Kunera Well-Known Member

I had a pretty similar dream. The reason I killed myself in the dream was due to a zombie outbreak, though. Everything was falling apart, and everyone was either dead or dying. I figured that it would be less painful to take a bullet to the brain instead of being slowly eaten alive, and when I did kill myself, it was just pure black. Kinda like when you close your eyes, but it seemed even darker. Likewise, you were left alone with your thoughts.
  4. Robald

Robald Active Member

I've been having suicidal thoughts every day for 6 months, yet I don't recall feeling that way in a single dream in all that time. It's really bizarre.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.