I dreamt that I killed all of my friends.

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Mirikun, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mirikun

Mirikun Well-Known Member

[Might be triggering!]

I feel so weird haha! It wasn't really a particularly bad dream for some reason but somehow it seemed significant so I thought I'd write it down.

I was in a big house with lots of people (friends, acquaintances from school etc) and there were lots and lots of normal but differently shaped rooms. Somebody had a screwdriver with a chip at the end and they said because it was broken they're throwing it away. I decided to keep it.

Next thing I knew I was running from room to room, hiding. Every time somebody found me or got into my room, I stabbed them in the chest with the screwdriver before removing it and slitting their throats, just in case.

I can't remember what happened in the end, but I killed about fifty people and I can remember exactly what it felt like and the amount of force I needed to stab them etc. And there wasn't really any emotion at all.

Pretty weird and interesting, I thought...

2. Sais

Sais Well-Known Member

Interesting coincidence, I dreamed last night that I was being killed again and again, me being all the people that got killed around. It was like... everybody killed everybody, and those killed were all me.
    Yeah, weird, still feel the weirdness from it.

3. Mirikun

Mirikun Well-Known Member

Hah, interesting! I wonder what it means for us...

4. Sais

Sais Well-Known Member

It seems my dream means that I am killing myself by what I do, in general.
    Every person in the dream is also yourself, so yours should mean something similar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.