I drowned my pain in a 40

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by GS9, Sep 18, 2009.

1. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

I decided being sober sucks
    I drank a 40oz beer and chug'ed it
    Almost got hit by a car
    Then went threw a check point drunk as hell but was not stopped :laugh:

I really need to drink a fucking bullet
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:eek:hmy: :hug: Hope you're ok chad x
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

What you really need Chad, is to get yourself under control. Not long ago you complained about the police falsely accusing you of being drunk and driving. You said you weren't and a few other things. Yet here you are almost bragging about the fact you did and didn't get caught. I am sorry if I cannot sympathise with you any longer when you complain about how mistreated you are at times when you flaunt it like this. I really had hoped you were working toward changing like you said you wanted to. I wish to see you safe and moving on toward a better life, but you have to be the one to do that. None of us can do it for you.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey not to good to do this and get in a car and drive. You are not only endangering yourself but innocent people children mothers etc. You better get yourself into treatment detox whatever and start getting back on track. Please you really don't want to end up killing someone because of this lack of judgement and really outright stupidity. Get help.
  5. WldHair

WldHair Well-Known Member

Chad, I'm not gonna talk you out of being an alcoholic. But if you're gonna be one, take responsibility for it. I have a good friend who's an alcoholic and that's what he's gonna be, but he doesn't drive. When he tanks up, he stays in one place. My girl scout teacher was killed by a drunk driver. She was outside the hospital going to visit her daughter who had surgery. Can you imagine what it was like for this 7 year old to hear that her mother is dead? It's no fun to lose a parent, especially when you're child. It's no fun to lose anyone, especially to someone who got behind the wheel and didn't care. So if you don't care about yourself, that's fine, but don't pass your judgment onto other people.