I du but i dont

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that i want to die so badly but i cant seem to get the guts to do it. I feel like crap and iv been feeling this way for 4 years now, my self harming is getting worse and nobody seems to see how much pain im in, i want it all to end :sad:

Beautiful Disaster

π·π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘€π‘›π‘–π‘›π‘” 𝑖𝑛 π‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘€π‘Žπ‘£π‘’π‘ 
SF Supporter
Hi tasha :hug:

could you tell us what has been going on for so long now?
what is happening in your life?

Starlite

Have you tried talking to someone to let them know how much pain you are in? I am sorry you are struggling right now, I hope being here will help you lessen some of that. My pm box is there for yo uanytime you need it! Keep talking to us!

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Tasha,
Welcome to the forum!! Have you sought out any professional help?? Maybe let us know a little more about what has led you to this point..I'm sure you will find plenty of support here..Take Care...

justafool

It takes a lot more guts to suffer through each miserable day than it does to exit this godforsaken world. So you are displaying courage every morning that you wake up and face all the things that there are to face. Give yourself credit for that, at least.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'm sorry you're feeling this way.

Why do you want to die so badly? :hug:

I'm here if you need to talk.

Its horrible because im 18 now and im like a loner ae no one wants to be my friend, and iv just made some terrible mistakes like i lost my virginity to a 39 year old cos i woz so depressed when i was 17 and iv been wid an abusive bf and all sorts of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00