i dunno anymore

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, May 25, 2009.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

im struggling to keep going...everyone keeps trying to help me but i wont let anyone close to me...thinking of going on leave for awhile or maybe leaving permanently i dunno yet, or maybe just seclusion i dunno...no matter how i try to think ppl's comments to me are hurtful, in this state even the sound of my own voice hurts my soul and my heart
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi Anathema, I noticed you like horses too! I am sorry to see that you were feeling so bad...how are you now?
    Hope your feeling better!
  3. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

yes i love horses :) i doing a lil better now, still not sleeping well tho and it making me sick *sigh*
  4. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I also like horses, I've been riding for almost half of my life.
  5. CPessimist

CPessimist Well-Known Member

Meg. Feel better. I know it probably won't help but your feelings do matter even if you don't think they do for some reason.
  6. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Hey, try and let someone in to help you, it seems you're suffering a lot. My PM box is always open. :hug:
  7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I am here anytime you need someone.
    Remember I know how you are feeling hun.
    Stay strong

Love ya

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Meg :hug:

Please don't isolate yourself,it will make you feel much worse. You have lots of friends here, learn on us for support :)