I dunno what to do

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Iv done my time, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im driving myself crazy, I really need to do what im trying to prevent myself from doing but i dont know how much longer i can hang on

Self harming is horrible and i truly dont want to go back in at posistion but im running out of stuff to distract myself, i belive im gunna fall back down again

:(

2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

If you believe in yourself, and keep telling yourself that you are better than it, then you can conquer the feeling. You are strong enough, you just have to believe it.

Take care :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

keep talking here put a movie on listen to music get a bath get out of your envirment your in and get rid of your tool throw it away I hope you can hang in there we are here keep venting here to get rid of your pain

4. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Throw away everything you might use or hide it somewhere you can't get it and focus on something that'll take over your head for a few hours like a movie or a book.
    What has happened that is making you want to cut?
    Vent/talk about it to us, it might help?

5. I just feel so alone ae... Like it feels like i have lost the only friends i had, cause for some unknown reason they leave me out of everything... I thought i had some for like the first time ever, cause iv always struggled to make them even through school but now that im 18 i would have thought that i had gotten over that part of my life....... But yet again im wrong, I just dont know where else to turn im reaching the end of how long i can hang on and i even mean my life in general
    Sorry for going on =(

6. Tray

Tray Well-Known Member

Try finding another way to exert your energy.. Something positive. Like exercise. You just gotta find your alternative. Whatever it is that works for you.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: keep distracting yourself!

Did you manage not to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.