I dunno what to do:(

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by cloud9, Feb 27, 2010.

1. cloud9

cloud9 Well-Known Member

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wish my wretched body would melt and resolve itself into a dew!

I just don't know how to fix this. I don't want it! I don't want it! I don't want it! I don't want it! I don't want it! I don't want it! I don't want it! I don't want it! I don't want it! I don't want it! I don't want it! I don't want it! I don't want it! I don't want it! I don't want it! I don't want it! I don't want it! I don't want it! I don't want it! I don't want it! I don't want it! I don't want it! I don't want it! I don't want it! I don't want it!

I hate dreams, ambitions, aspirations. They're a waste of time. There's no way hope in hell to realize them. Just keep walking in life with a leash tied around your neck.

Worst part is what could a therapist do? Of course they wouldn't be able to solve my problems. Lol. Maybe just hold my hand. They won't heal anything just put a crappy bandage on it. One fucking expensive bandage lollllll. What a waste of my time. I thought they could help.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am soooooo fucked.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

They can help you cope think in a different way teach you how to face difficult times I am sorry your therapist does not seem to be helping you Not all therapist are the best match try another one that can help with your situation better.if anything they listen and care i hope you find a better therapist for you

3. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

:hug: hey aaron, dont say that!!! i dont want you to be dew. if this is about what i said yesterday, i am very sorry. if you find the right therapist, as violet said, it could be just what you need. having dreams, ambitions, aspirations is a good thing. it shows that you still care. and its okay to be confused and frustrated about life. i know i am. i also know that you are a wonderful person and i know that you will figure things out eventually. life is a learning experience. you are NOT fucked, you are AWESOME! here... :donut:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2010
  4. cloud9

cloud9 Well-Known Member

thank you *hug

yea I was just being strange there. Makes me glad these forums are anonymous.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just keep being you okay stay strong keep reaching out.