I dunno where i'm supposed to post this

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ineedtohelpher, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And I don't know what posting this here is gonna do, because all anyone is going to reply with will be "Tell her mum and dad! tell your school!" etc... but that won't help, her parents are the supportive kind if you get me :/
    ...But I guess it will stop me going insane

I dunno what to do... she's gonna kill herself...
    She is everything to me... my best friend... and i'm going to be lost without her >.<
    She says i'm the only reason she is still here... because it would destroy me to lose her... and I dunno what to do, I love her so much that I actually feel selfish trying to convince her not to :/
    I need her, she is so amazing...
    She's gonna achieve so much one day >.<
    I'm crying now and she is still here, this time tomorrow...

>.<

2. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Talk to her, find out her reasons behind it, ask her if she has a plan ect ect. Talking can help someone so much when they feel like this.
    If she has a plan, then you need to get help to her..Call emergency services?

Don't feel selfish for trying to stop your friend. A lot of people who are thinking of committing suicide dont actually want to die, they just want the pain to end.
    Help is out there and rescue is possible, you just need to help her reach out

Take care hun, if you need me PM me. :hug:

3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Your not selfish for trying to stop her, you care about her, you dont want her to do this.
    Talk to her. If she says your the main reason she's staying then she should have no problem telling you why she's like this.
    Have you a counsellor in school? Maybe tell them, I know you said not to suggest it, but it is an option.
    Pm me if you need to :hug:

4. I deleted it :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.