I dunno..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FUBAR, Nov 6, 2011.

1. FUBAR

FUBAR Account Closed

Okay, so I'm not quite sure where to start..I have been on leave for about 6 months, and yeah..there was valid reason for it, but I am back for now. I don't know how long I will stick around or anything. I've been here for hmm, nearly 5 years but I always seem to mess things up.

I just want to start by saying that I apologize for any bitchiness to anyone before. I'd also like to say that I am appreciative of this forum still, no matter my behavior at times.

Anyway, on to the real reason why I'm posting here..I feel that things are always up and down in my life. At one point, I feel everything is perfect and I'm going somewhere but a week or two later, I feel like nothing is going right and start feeling like shit again. I don't exactly know how to explain everything at the moment..I guess I'm just utilizing this as a place to vent. If you've read, I appreciate it, and I would appreciate any helpful advice as well. Thank you.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun nice to see you venting posting okay It is good to keep getting all those thought those emotions out in print and not keep them inside. I do understand how hard it gets sometimes hun ups and downs please know you can pm me anytime okay nice to see you back reaching out for support