i duno, just everything getting to me.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Moon_Penguin, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moon_Penguin

Moon_Penguin Penguin astronaut extraordinaire

hey, noob to the forum 'woo' love being the noob ¬¬
    the main reason why im here is because to be honest, i just want to die. i want life to be over and done with. i need help to over come this best i can, not for me tho, for m boyfriend. he knows about this, but not that i feel like this today, or yestaday, or basicaly everyday.
    i just feel so alone since my best friend died just over 3 yrs ago. she stopped me from killing myself, then i found her on the floor of her kitchen, with vomit, and blood and pills everywhere...... since then i havent been able to forgive myself for letting her do that. i just felt alone ever since. no matter how many people are around or who is around i just feel like no one is there. its just me.

2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome, finding the strength to overcome these feelings is a challenge. I am still struggling as well. I am sorry to hear about your friend. It is terrible when those who save us choose to kill themselves. Did she call you and tell you she was going to end it? You say you found her. Which says to me she was not as open about her thoughts. I know you blame yourself. However, it is not your fault. You are not a mind reader. If she was not open with you how are you supposed to know?

It sounds to me like you need a distraction. You need to do something you love to help take your mind off of your friends death. You also need to stop blaming yourself.

3. Moon_Penguin

Moon_Penguin Penguin astronaut extraordinaire

thanks and it know its not my fault but i just cant help but think it... its so hard. she didnt call me but i knew she was depressed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.