i duno

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by FBD, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

i duno its weird rite now im low i dont know why

i feel like no one actually cares and its all fake

im shunned in my apartment, only if 1 person is around and when i enter the room everyone goes silent then when i leave they talk again

theyre not even talking about me necessarily, they just dont want me around

i duno if anyone really honestly does, or if theyre all faking it too

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey sorry they did that to you can you get outside and just go shopping or for a walk there a people here to talk too I would call them on it and j ust say how come you guys all go quiet when i come in be upfront with them and stay and talk to them. It is hard when someone has a illness as others sometimes don't know what to say or how to act afraid they will offend you. Go out for a walk okay go shopping a cup of coffee be amongst people take care

3. niceguy

niceguy Active Member

i care. maybe you should find some place or activity where you can meet a lot of people. some dance lessons or something like that. you dont have to try mend things with your apartment folk. go out there and you'll find plenty of people who like you.

4. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

:) Thanks usually i try to avoid them but we were getting ready to go the same meeting, one where were all officers

5. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

They aint worth it hun if they are gonna be like that with you.Get yourself out and join in new activities,put yourself out there and the people who are worth it will make an effort and come to you.x

6. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

im getting away from them, and im living by myself next semester- then im graduating in december, and im never going back to these people again, im just terrified to move on and start over somewhere, i dont have a plan yet and i dont have many people around so i feel alone which makes it all harder

7. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Im sort of in the same siuation.Me and my now ex have seperated and im having to move into another place in an area I dont really know or like at the end of this month and I have nobody around who cares either.You are not alone hun xox

8. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You both have people around that care unfortunatley we cant be there in person to help but we care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.