i dunooooo ..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by mandyj101, Jul 29, 2009.

1. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

i kno other ppl that com here have bigger problems than i ..so im sorry but thought id post here ..
    im drunk .. which is nothing new i know .. im a piss head ..
    i kno wen i get drink i wana die more ..but i still drink..its like my sub concious mind that wants 2 die keeps surfacing with that intention ..if that makes sense..
    i have no m8s .. i was talkin 2 sum1 about sf m8s .. and u know u guys r all i got .. and even then i dont know u guys :(
    i cud die 2night and no1 wud find me until saturday .. i cud go in2 town and jump of sumat and b found within 5 mis .. i got enough pills 2 die 2nite .. i got rope .. i CAN die 2day .. i duno why things r running thru my head but they r ..
    its not like im fantisizing about it .. im thinking of how exacly i can do these things without coming out alive .. and i guess its scary .. i duno if i wana live or die .. i duno why or what im thinking ..
    i duno why im posting either !

2. cofmadness

cofmadness Well-Known Member

Yeah that happened when I used to drink too, the after-effect or comedown would make me feel like shit etc so I stopped. And I know what you mean, just got to find real life friends somehow *hug you'll be okay
  3. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

hi mandy ((hugs))
    its the alchohol that makes you feel so much worse than you should.As bad as things are,they seem a thousand times worse..unbearable..when you are intoxicated.I didn't go out and buy more wine yesterday.I dumped the last of it out too I had left in my car.I haven't drank in 2 days and I am so glad.I know how much worse I would feel if I did.I can't say I will never drink again but I sure know I taking a break..I still remember how bad it made me feel the other day and how I almost did something foolish.Just ride it out and stay with us.I'm sorry I am so late responding to this! :sad:
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

stay safe Mandy please
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Mandy,
    I agree with the OP that you should let the alcohol go.. I am an alcoholic and have been sober for about fifteen years.. Sure I will drink a sixpack or have a couple of drinks during the holidays but for the most part I have given it up..It only makes the situation worst.
    Please try and get away from it.. It's a depressant and if your already feeling depressed you are just making it worst..Try and find some hobbies that keep you distracted..You have alot of people here to help support you..I'm not on line like I use to be but you can email me anytime.. My address is in my profile..Take care!!!
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey hope you got yourself into treatment somewhere detox for few days anyway Take care
  7. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi.. tx 4 the replies..sorry every1 i duno what came over me..i was pretty drunk..made a fool of myself as per normal! took a few anti drinking tablets after i drank everything which knocked me out.. im glad i didnt off myself was close again.. :(
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi mandy!

Have you tried to give up alcohol? Maybe its for the best :unsure: :hug:
  9. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: here for you if you ever need me hun :heart: triggs xx