i dunt know what to do anymore .

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TJ, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

these last few weeks have been up and down ive had some good points , and then some really low points ... but i think ive hit rock bottom this time , i know thats what everyone says when theyre feeling really down but seriously ive never been this down before ....

anyways so i guess what im trying to say is im at a loss of what to do anymore , meds arent working and ive tried a fair few of them , hospitalztion doesnt work either , ive tried natural therapy and alot of not so natural therapy if u get my drift ,.... ive come to the point where i just cant take it anymore and i dunt want to live in misery and i dunt want the ppl around me to have to watch me go down hill ... right now im so skeard that im happy to go thru with this and im so confused as to what to do i mean my therapist has said theres nothing more thay can do .

2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

u know im here 4 u :hug: pm me anytime .. but u know that anyhows :) x

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Therapist aren't that great for saying there is nothing more than can do for you if that is how they feel then they need to transfer you to someone who can do something. Hospital stay does help if only to keep you safe from your clouded thoughts until you can think clearly again. Get a new T someone with new prespective stay safe okay

4. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

you know im here for you anytime babe, i hope you are ok.
    stay safe and dont do anythingharmful
    jason

5. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

Like Mary said, even if hospital doesn't help long term, it will keep you safe, give you time to think and try to clear your head.

Hold on to those good points you've had. Reach for them again.

Here if you wanna talk hun :hug:

*~Take Care and Keep Strong~*

6. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: please stick around and talk
    i know this low may seem like the worst thing ever, but it's just emphasising all the bad things. you'll find maybe in a while, that things aren't as bad as they seem :heart:
    triggs xx

7. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

thanks everyone for ur comments , i have been trying to talk with ppl in chat when i can , but im finding that even thats not working anymore ... im a good actor and i often fool myself at times into thinking that everythings ok and im not herting but then when the realiztion happens that i am it herts twice as bad , its like im stuck

8. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: i know how that is hun, but you just have to trust us a little more and maybe you can open up and get some of this stuff off your chest so you don't feel so low all the time :arms: here for you if you need me xx

9. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

I know what you mean hun. Sometimes, I think things are fine, I lie to myself, and then boom. It hits me that things at fine, and that I'm not ok. And then it's worse. But you just got to try ok? Trust us. We here for you ok?

I'm here for you. If you need to chat PM me :hug:

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I can't add much to what's already been said,but you know you can talk to me anytime.
    You're not alone :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.