i dunt think i can last any longer

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by TJ, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

ok so i decided to post this because its easyier than talking about it , lately ive been getting really suicidal and needing to burn myself , i havent done anything yet apart from getting the equipment i need together to do these things .... anyways i cant talk about it with my partner because she just gets scared and throws me in hospital till im "better" again , its become such a regaular accurance that theyve even put a 48 hour crisis thing on my notes so that i get admitted for 48 hour crisis care in hospital ,

i hate going there so much and i feel like a failure .... anyways i dunt really know what else to say apart from that im falling to pieces and i dunt really know how to cope with myself this time round its diffrent to any other time because im so calm about it :( ... its as tho as i know im gonna die this time so im already at peace with myself

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not a failure. Far from it.

Any idea what's got you feeling so bad?
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Is there no way you can get out of your surrounding and distract yourself and get rid of your tools for harming throw them in the garbage. Phone crisis line talk with them for awhile. Put a movie on Phone a friend do anything to change your mind set. Go for a walk grocery shopping anything I hope you can do this as this will help change the pattern you have gotton yourself into. take care i know it is hard but please throw out your tools now.
  4. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

I'm sorry the hospital stays do not help you:sad:.Your gf puts you there to save your life,though.Have you thought about what would make you feel better?Make you stop wanting to hurt yourself?That only makes everything worse..a thousand times worse.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.