I eat my dogs meds again

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sammakko..., Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

It is not first time.

(He cannot eat them because of allergies)

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Why're you eating your dog's meds?

3. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I needed antibiots and pain killers. I did not want to go the doctor so I eat my dogs meds.

I do not see any problem of that, just talking about something what keeps my head on computer and thoughts something else than what cause shaking for me. Has anyone else ate dogs meds? Dog food? Treats?
    Favourites?

4. losthope

losthope Well-Known Member

Are you kidding? Do not ever do this again. It can kill you or make you sick.

5. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Medications usually have wildly different effects between species though dogs in combat situations usually share antibiotics with humans (American soldiers and their bomb sniffing dogs in Afghanistan). That aside Sammakko, please don't EVER even entertain the thought of taking a medication intended for a pet- I hope you are just kidding here.

By the way Sammakko, :D I used to take an occasional chomp out of my dog's biscuits or pop a few pieces of his dry food in my mouth. It was better than anything from McDonald's but still pretty darned nasty! :eek:hmy: :eek: :puke:

6. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I am not kidding, I eat them allways if there is no "meat powder" or stuff. Poor people do not waste good stuff.

I saw lot of that before hahaha
    My dog eat pure meat on his treats but I do not put meat on my mouth. My first dog ate dog chocolate over 20 years ago and we ate them with my sister, too... Taste was not especially chocolate but now we also know chocolate can kill dogs so maybe that is reason why dog chocolate is not real chocolate.

7. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

... And one messy fat ugly pig less on the world! ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.