i effing hate neighbours!!!!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by meagainstme, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

omg im so angry

my next door neighbour and i dont like each other.

and today i was saying to my mom how i have to hide the scars on my arm from her boyfriend [p.s.who i hate] and my mom said that our neighbour had asked him if he had seen my arms cus i had ''big gashes'' all over them.
    she must have spied on me whilst i went into my back garden
    and they are jst scars now. grr

how fucking rude!!!!
    1. wot the fuck has it got to do with her
    2. he doesnt live here, hes not my dad, what has he got to do with it

now he knows about it.
    and thank goodness my mom already knew, otherwise she wud have found out from my bitch of a neighbour!!

shes a fully grown woman. and im not a child. wtf. shes just a nasty spiteful bitch.
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Obviously I don't know the full story here, but maybe she was concerned about you.

Also, people can have some sort of morbid fascination with something like self harm, especially if they have never come across it before, so maybe it was that.

Just try to ignore her. don't let her get to you. And I guess, if you are bothered, then try to keep your scars hidden in places where you might come across each other, ie in the garden. Personally I don't see why she should make you change the way you live your life, but if you are uncomfortable, then maybe covering is the way to go.

Take some deep breathes, in for 4, hold for 2 and out for 5 and try to calm down.

Hang in there
  3. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

it only bothers me cus i know she wasnt concerned. just so nosey. i usually keep hidden. but i went in the garden for like 2 seconds and i was home alone. she must have some radar for me lol

whenever i got out the house, i see her watching me from the kitchen window. bloody weirdo. i think shes the one who needs help
  4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Sometimes when people are lonely, or have no life of their own, they interfere in others. Maybe try to feel sorry for her.
  5. jjustme

jjustme Guest

Hmm kinda sick of your neighbour... Why should she say that to him:S... Like she couldn't understand that you don't like it that he knows about it. Weird story,,,
    Hold on :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.