I envy people that have committed suicide. I have to kill myself.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by S.U.I.C.I.D.E, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I envy the dead.

They left this world in a painful way but they had the courage to go through with it.

Now they are resting in peace forever.

A few minutes of pain for a peaceful eternity?

I am only now beginning to see this side of suicide, with every thought of the peace they have now, it's pushing me further and further.

I have never felt so strong and determined to kill myself as I do now.

2. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Why do you want to end it all?

3. lonelymortal

lonelymortal Well-Known Member

When you put it that way I seriously envy them too lol. But then again a short lifetime shouldn't be so miserable compared to an eternity.

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I envy them too. Lucky bastards!

5. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

What makes you so sure it's a peaceful eternity? Do you know some things about death? I sure don't. In fact, no one does.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

There's no point in envying the dead. The dead are gone and are never coming back (unless you believe in reincarnation). What matters is the life you have now. You only get one chance.

7. mandel32

mandel32 Member

its nothing to envy with. i have visions of being dead. when you are die of commiting suicide, its gonna be worse there, you will be burning in hell, with your whole body sunk in excrement only your face showing.... Wat is like in hell..... is a thousand times worst that it is here on earth..... nothing to envy with, that is y I did not end my life, I feel fucked up as well, but NO dont kill urself its worst in hell!

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

woah:blink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.