• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

I fail at everything I do

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I fail at life and everything I do.
My parents hate me, have no friends and nothing.
I posted a topic on the suicide forums which I hope people respond to.

Thanks

Hi I know how you feel. I dropped out of school when I was 14 so my parents lost faith of me ever becoming anything in life my dad reminds me how I ruined my life every chance he gets. I did go get my GED but thats as far as I made it. Now im 22 with a daughter and a son on the way and a rocky marraige neither of has a job right now and my husband doesn't seem to understand responsibilty which makes me feel like everything is up to me which sucks since I always seem to fuck everything up. And not even where you can fix it with a small change when I fail its an epic fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00