I fail.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Spearmint, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Hadn't done it in forever, did it yesterday, ugh, such a fuck up.

2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

:hug:

You don't fail hun. We all have times when we relapse

:hug:

3. whynotme?

whynotme? Well-Known Member

yea, dont look at it as failing, look at it as a succession of, well, successes. just think, if it weren't for your strength and will power and admirability, you would have "failed" everyday before this one!! I dont think i have bothered to count how many days i haven't "failed" for because its never worth it. you should be proud of yourself not mad.

Just think of all the cuts (or bruises or whatever) that you DONT have! they are your triumphs, all the "failings" that you never allowed to happen.

be positive :) i know its hard.

xxx

4. Spearmint

Thank you both. :hug:

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You're still here Jessus. You're a winner in my book.

6. Spearmint

Too bad I see that as a failure too.

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You're being too hard on yourself Jessus. I enjoy talking with you in the chatroom. You're a great guy.

8. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Not a failure Jess, just a wee backslide :hug:

9. Spearmint

I'm not a guy, I'm a chick. And I personally think I'm not being hard enough on myself. :unsure:

:hug: Thanks, Terrah.

10. Spearmint

Ughhhhhh. Failure. Failed, over, and over again. I'm such a fuck up. Popping pills, burning myself, cutting myself to bits. Fuck me. Ughhhh. I don't even know what to do anymore. :sad:

11. whynotme?

it's ok, it's ok.
    SI and the likes are really addictive, you are not going to be able to just click you're fingers and stop, it doesn't work like that for anybody! trust me. you can have as big of a set back as you need to because, the way i see it, you have managed to "stop" before so you will again, when you are in the right frame of mind and because of the way you are feeling now, it will help you to "stop" for longer.
    But you have to see that this is not you failling, this is you using your best known coping mechanism, did something happen to make you start again?

you are not a failure!!! read what i said earlier again, it is true and i have a lot of admiration for people like you because i dont have that myself.

here if you need to talk.

xxx

12. Spearmint

I don't even know what caused me to start again. Feeling overwhelmed and suicidal and stuff, I guess. I just like..I don't know. Thank you. :hug:

13. whynotme?

you can PM me if you need to, i am here, i understand.

take care of you ok?

xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.