i failed agian but glad

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by troubledprincess, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

last night i failed to kill myself but it was thanks to some guys on here that im still here in a way im glad coz as so many people have told me my son needs me no one else me and it took what happened last night to relise that so im glad i failed yeah i will get down and want to end it or hurt myself but there is alway people here willing to help no matter what but if i was not for this site i really think i would be dead right now so thanks and if anyone wants to talk they can always pm i wann help people like they helped me last night sorry i will shut up now
  2. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi. i'm so glad you failed! in this case, though, failure IS the success. big hugs, hun
  3. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Glad :)

Lea :hug:
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm glad that you're still here dirtydancing. :hug:
  5. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

am v glad dd xx
  6. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

glad you survived sarah, not matter how bad things seem there will always be a tomorrow that will be better.
    one day at a time hun.

take care
  7. Rachel123

Rachel123 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you survived!! :hug: Tomorrow is another day!
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm glad you're still with us Sarah :arms:
  9. Fern17

Fern17 Well-Known Member

Well put!

I am also very happy you are still here. My son often keeps me going, though not always. But I'm always relieved when I make it back to the point where I can FEEL and KNOW how much he needs me...

You are a true inspiration! Your post is a true inspiration! You're beautiful!
  10. Synesthetic Soul

Synesthetic Soul Well-Known Member

Yay! You succeded! In living! I'm glad you're still here, be strong! We're here for you!
  11. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

thank you guys that means alot i just wish some times i could find other ways of dealing with my pain and anger
  12. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey DD,
    I am so glad you didn't succeed. Your son needs his real mother forthe support and love only you can give him. I am glad you found support here on the forum. When ever you get down keep that in mind, that you can come here and find someone to talk to. There are usually some people on herre 24/7because of the different time zones.
    You can also Pm any of us if you need some private one on one support. We are always willing to help. Take care!!~Joseph~
  13. porcelain child

porcelain child Well-Known Member

That post made me smile... its really great too see how people on here help each other so much...

I am so glad you got some great friends on here who can help you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.