I failed... Fours not happening this year...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by BrokenPieces, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

i am now wondering what i have done, because i am looking at my wrist, and wondering what i have done... what i have done to have been pushed to feel the numbness of the pain, and everything just slip from my own hands...

i have to admit, it didnt hurt like i thought it would have...

but now my four years of being clean... well... it lead down the drain, like everything else in my life...

Why me :(

*in the words of a broken heart, its just emotions taking over me - destiny's child, emotions*

2. hatelife

hatelife Active Member

four years is quite good, just because you slipped up does not mean the old habbits need to continue, you fought this once, you can do it again. Remember you have wounderful people here who can listern and help.

3. BrokenPieces

i know what your saying...

but the feeling of relief that came out of it... helped alot...

i wish i can explain it to you, but it left as if a weight had been lift up...

*sigh* it just hurts so damn much now... I wish i didnt in the first place... i regret it, but yet i dont...

if that makes sense at all...

4. hatelife

hatelife Active Member

yes it makes perfect sense, when things get to much then these things happen for us. another person would look and say its not worth it but they dont understand it. its when you start doing it out of boardom or habbit. now that is scary. but hey i do kinda understand what you are saying just maybe for a different reason. sorry that prob did not make any sense

5. BrokenPieces

it made sense...

i havent cut since that night, and i dont want too... anymore

the cuts are healing nicely...

thanks so much...

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Good, glad they are healing good. I hope you are feeling better hun. You don't deserve to be in pain like that. You'll get back on track again, I have faith in thay. Take very good care of yourself hun. I am always here if you need me. :hug: :hug: :hug:

-:rose:-,
    Carolyn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.