I failed in my graduate school

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by OutCaste, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OutCaste

OutCaste Well-Known Member

Yes I failed. I got a C, B and a F. My parents put so much money into sending me for graduate school and I did ok in first semester but I don't know whats happening to me anymore. I feel like killing myself because I know that in graduate school such poor grades mean you wont get a job anyway. And with such a bad market coupled with my 1000's of mental issues, I don't even stand any chance. Im so sick of this shit. Now I want to go back to my country. I don't feel like living here.

2. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

why don't you go back home? whats stopping you?

3. Neverhappyalwayssad

Neverhappyalwayssad Well-Known Member

What kind of profession are you going to school for? Employers really dont look at grades as alot of people want to have you think. Also your medical history is hardly avaible for your future employers to even glance at so your mental issues as you put it wouldnt be up for discussion with them.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Is it possible to take the class over you received an F in? I don't know what you are studying or where, but there may be something you can do to change the outcome. Maybe you need a break from school to try and get yourself together. Then you can try again if that is what you would like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.