I failed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by zach34, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zach34

zach34 New Member

i have to start applying to college soon. i started exploring my options and my grades are becoming more and more of a barrier. i will not be able to get into a college. my girlfriend is pregnant. we only had sex once and we were safe. apparently not as safe as we thought. she's going to get an abortion, she told her parents. i will never be able to fix that hole that i have created. this is all my fault. i have successfully ruined my girlfriends and my own life. i feel like its best if i give up now. i have no hope.

2. Ima.robot

Ima.robot Senior Member

Sorry to hear about that I can see why its a very hard time. Its not your fault you guys were safe just sometimes life throws stuff at us.

If you cant get into college, have you considered getting into a trade such a electrician, carpenter, plumber or even the oil patches, etc? You can make a decent living off of those if you apply yourself I would think.

3. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry your going through a difficult time. Life can be random and it's not your fault, life isn't ruined its just in a hard spot. You can't blame yourself you were trying to be safe, things just happen.
    As for college, try community college. I did and transferred out to a university. It gives you a range of opportunities. I always like to think that if there is a will there is a way. There is hope just don't stop trying.

4. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

I personally will never do abortion, as it means I kill my own child, but people may have different point of view.
    and if u live in a country that allow sex before marriage, then I guess it's not your fault that happening. Shit happened and it's out of our power to do anything. You need to move on, for yourself, and your girlfriend, and I'm sure you will have a good future. It's not too late, it will never be late, unless you give up and stop trying.

If you give up now and do something to yourself, will it fix thing? You will fuck up your girlfriend's life even more, she will be devastated. You need to stay strong and be there for her. Things will work out, it's hard, but hard won't be able to describe it. It's beyond hard, but you have to fight. Life is long, and there are alot of opportunity to have a happy life. So, do not give up now and keep fighting.

5. zach34

zach34 New Member

i just don't have the energy to get out of bed. this is all happening so fast. in a week my life has been turned upside down i don't even want to eat anymore. i want to marry this girl but how will her parents ever let me see her again after this?

6. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

Maybe you should try to "whatever happen, I will propose" but be prepared for the worst. You can try convincing them, but I don't think that's a good idea. If I were you I will do it though... But different person different personality :/ I can understand that. I hope all the best for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.