I failed..

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by SmolderingIce, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmolderingIce

SmolderingIce Well-Known Member

I failed today.. I lost.. After a month and a half of not cutting.. I couldn't stay away any longer..
    I had a terrible night.. These thoughts wont leave me alone.. When does this all just... Stop..

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you had a set back don't beat yourself up okay call your doc and get some help what set this off You know you have the ability to stop so just do what you can okay call your doctor and get an earlier appt to talk with him okay take care You did not fail not if you were able to stay well so long you have done very well and been strong for along time and you can again

3. Darkness Inside

Darkness Inside Account Closed

I believe in you its possible hey, I use to cut myself bad stopped began over for a long while than stopped. Been no harm for a year soon to be 2 years

4. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

Abbey, I know how this feels and it's awful. But please believe that you haven't failed. It's a relapse, and they are unfortunately a neccessary part of recovery. It doesn't mean that you have failed at all. And the good thing is that now you know that you can go for at least six weeks, which is brilliant. Now you have to be more determined to beat that. Because you deserve to be who you want to be.

You can do this. We believe in you, and know that you are strong enough.

Mim

5. SmolderingIce

SmolderingIce Well-Known Member

thanks everyone for the support.. it means a lot to me. my friends dont want to talk to me about anything thats bothering me anymore, so it's good to come here and be able to speak freely..

you all are truly wonderful people.. thank you

@-'-,->-,-'-<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.