I failed!?

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by TWF, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

My first serious attempt and I failed. I took <edit moderator total eclipse method> they were dangerous and that's what I was down about. I couldn't imagine failing, I was found then I simply threw up on myself. They thought it was the alcohol under my bed.

But I feel worse now because they stopped talking to me. My fault. I want to set it right.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2011
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you failed hun please next time call someone okay crisis line talk to someone hugs

3. mymia

mymia New Member

I am glad you failed too. Please don't mind me saying that. You have really touched me. I am so, so sad for you right now. I am new here and this is my first post, so now I am going to go and see if I can find any more posts from you.

4. BornAgain

BornAgain Well-Known Member

You have being given another chance, make it count, get away from those things or that environment that poison your soul, find something that will give you hope (HINT - it has to be related to goodness), fill your senses with the air and sunshine you were not to breathe or see... Love your new life :)

God bless you on your new journey.

P.S. Don't bother about those not talking to you, it's not worth spending your energy, not until they see you fine, they will talk to you, if they never do, you will find others that will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.