I feel alone and helpless.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Young suicider, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

I feel like I'm in my own world.

As I sit here and cry in my depressed life for 7 hours a day.

And I sit here all lonely.

Nobody knows what I'm going through.Its like a 2nd life.Ive lost all hope I ever had.

I feel so bottled up since I've never told someone that would understand.I don't have anyone to support me in these times.Im just all by myself.

I just can't trust anyone anymore.

So I will continue to sit here alone.

I just can't take it anymore I'm to weak minded.I wish people would understand my problems.No one will ever take me seriously.

2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I hope I can help. What is going on? My name is Nicole and I care about you Travis. Feeling lonely and depressed is not a good state to be in. What has gotten you to this point? Blessings...

3. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

No you won't take me seriously!No one ever has.

4. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Many (possibly most) people on this forum has felt the same thing. They're hurting, that they're all alone in the world, and that nobody cares or that they're insignificant.

Trust me, you're not alone.

5. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Seeing how I respect you, and have yet to know you. I do not know how you can be so sure that I will not take you seriously. With all do respect, shouldn't you allow someone to prove themselves before you write them off? Blessings..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.