I Feel Bad

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Tam, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

I feel bad. Suddenly got taken over by it don't know what it is or why. There's no reason and I don't want to have to explain it or talk about it just want to tell the world I suppose. You know, one of those times when you wish there were someone who would just know, just understand, no words needed no explanations, no searching for a solution.

Sorry not a good thread to start seeing as how I've effectively said don't want anyone to ask anything. Suppose I just want to know I've been heard.

2. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

I totally hear you...im some times feel the same...also some times i just cry with no reason...its the feeling of lonely....or just wanna be normal i guess...thats why

3. molotov

molotov Well-Known Member

message received, and totally 1000 percent identified with. those are the worst, huh? when it just falls from the sky? we need circuit breakers or something.

hope it disappears as suddenly and mysteriously as it appeared.

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Urgh, those days are the worst. At least when you KNOW why you feel bad you can do something about it. But the times when it just appears from nowhere are really horrible. :sad:

Hope you feel better soon, and if there is anything we can do let us know :hug:

5. HiddenTears

HiddenTears Well-Known Member

You are heard. I know exactly what you mean that you just wish someone was out there who knew how much of a struggle you are going through. I hope you are having a good nights sleep at this point and wake up tomorrow feeling better

6. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

Yeah it feels nice to know that someone is seeing you knowing your there.
    Especially if that person comes up to you, to just say hi

I knwo what its liek feeling like your int he background, no one seeing you.

7. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

The "just because" stuff.

:hug:

8. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Thankyou.

9. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Tam I know and hear you. No explanations needed. So skip the "introductions" and get to the heart of it. Let it fly hun!!!