• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I feel blank inside

mayo12

I should've never been born. what is the purpose of me being alive if all I want to do is die? I don't get it. I've cried and screamed and explained myself and reached out for help even if it was denied to me.

I like to think im not selfish, so I don't want to cause the people I love pain. I don't want them worrying either, so the best thing I can do is just not tell them.

I really really want to stop existing, but im scared ill miss out on so much. I already feel like crap and my mental health continues to decline. I want help but I can't get it.

im drained.

I don't want to live trapped inside my own head.

I just want it all to please stop.

EmB

Absolute Peach!
I know it's hard, but keep moving, keep pushing through the pain. You've got us, and things will be okay, this is just the start of a great future.

Sending hugs

Em

ManWithProblems

I should've never been born. what is the purpose of me being alive if all I want to do is die? I don't get it. I've cried and screamed and explained myself and reached out for help even if it was denied to me.

I like to think im not selfish, so I don't want to cause the people I love pain. I don't want them worrying either, so the best thing I can do is just not tell them.

I really really want to stop existing, but im scared ill miss out on so much. I already feel like crap and my mental health continues to decline. I want help but I can't get it.

im drained.

I don't want to live trapped inside my own head.

I just want it all to please stop.
I'm sorry that you're going thru this...yea..my mental health is like crap too....but we have to keep pushing..take care.. I hope it will be better for u.. we're here if u wanna talk...

KM76710

KM stands for Kangaroo Manager
SF Supporter
Your story echoes my own in so many ways. I don't think about suicide for myself why am I here since I am never happy is more my story. Wishing the best for you.

mayo12

Your story echoes my own in so many ways. I don't think about suicide for myself why am I here since I am never happy is more my story. Wishing the best for you.
im sorry you feel like this too, I wish you the best as well and I hope you feel better soon, I really do.

JDot

J to the Dizzle O to the Tizzle
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Hi @mayo12 I know it's scary living inside your head. I understand you just want the pain to be over. I also understand what you mean about missing out. It's all unfair. But I think there's hope in the possibility that things can get better if we stay alive. I'm here for you. Feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to.

mayo12

Hi @mayo12 I know it's scary living inside your head. I understand you just want the pain to be over. I also understand what you mean about missing out. It's all unfair. But I think there's hope in the possibility that things can get better if we stay alive. I'm here for you. Feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to.
thank you JDot, will take you up on it!

Hi Mayo, I'm just checking in. I know you are struggling with some suicidal thoughts and with some things that happened in your past. I hope you are feeling a little better now and that you can get the help you wanted. In the mean time, you can always find it here. Sending hugs *hug*console.

mayo12

Hi Mayo, I'm just checking in. I know you are struggling with some suicidal thoughts and with some things that happened in your past. I hope you are feeling a little better now and that you can get the help you wanted. In the mean time, you can always find it here. Sending hugs *hug*console.
thanks kindaotiose, I appreciate you words of support. I am currently feeling a little better, so thanks haha. but I really appreciate your words, thank you.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00