I feel done

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Neptune, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Neptune

Neptune New Member

I don't have any more energy. I know what life is. And I don't want it. I haven't wanted it for a long time. I am just too scared to finish it. Even though I've tried.

I just feel completely done. And I will do something. And hope that it finally takes this time. I am done.

2. Vrojo

Vrojo Member

Don't do anything! Just talk to someone. Talk to me. As bad you feel, just don't end it. It WILL get better.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hear you i do no energy no will i understand i do i have been there just know that if you are feeling the lowest you have ever felt then there is only one way now and that is up. Talking here helps some i find when one does not feel so alone it help so keep talking here ok Let others be your strength when you do not have any left reach out to get the support and help you need to stay ok

4. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey Neptune, welcome to the forum. As Total eclipse said, most of us know how you feel. We've been there and we understand the feelings, the emptiness and the darkness. Share your feelings here by posting or talk to us in chat or personal message. You can get through this, it does pass.
    Brian