i feel empty yet sad at the same time

i don't how it works but most of the time I feel numb or not happy just going through the motions I haven't felt happy in years just numb or content when I do feel sad all I have are thoughts of killing myself I don't know what to do

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
I empathize with you, I often feel the same way. I often feel like ending my life, maybe not as bad as you do. I found a good psychiatrist and for a while I was in therapy. The psychiatrist put me on medication that helps, I was diagnosed bipolar. This is a god place to discuss your problems and find solutions to them; we care about you.

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
I empathize with you, I often feel the same way. I often feel like ending my life, maybe not as bad as you do. I found a good psychiatrist and for a while I was in therapy. The psychiatrist put me on medication that helps, I was diagnosed bipolar. This is a good place to discuss your problems and find solutions to them; we care about you.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
welcome to SF @down times we are a peer group that cares but never judges. please look around the different forums and post when you feel comfortable, or use the chat section if you prefer real time. it sounds like you have depression and possibly other mental health issues. if you haven't yet please talk to your doctor, he may be able to help. and suicidal thoughts often happen when we're sad or unmotivated. try to distract yourself when that happens. please keep talking to us because we do care and we are listening to you...mike....*console*sadhug*shake

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Hey @down times It sounds like you're in a lot of pain. You'll always have a place here to share your pain. Pain shared is pain lessened. We're here for you. And we're glad to have you here.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00