I feel enlightened

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Sparky55313, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Sparky55313

Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

Recently finding this site has brought my mood levels up dramatiacally. For myself is way better than group thereapy sessions. I've poked around trying to orient myself to the sight and for the first time in a very long time I feel I have found where I may belong. Those thoughts I had recently now seem miniscule to me....for the moment. But I now know where to find help during my next crisis.:stars:
  2. Dharma4815162342

Dharma4815162342 Well-Known Member

I agree, I just joined and though I'm actually a whole lot less depressed than I use to be I'm still above average on depressive scores so most of my real life friends don't understand and can't help. But here, I've only been on for like a day and already I'm amazed at the love and support! All I can say is Supercalafragalisticexpialidotious or however you spell that crazy Mary Poppins word hahahahaha!
  3. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

Yeah I love this place too, I'm grateful it has helped both of you and I wish you wealth and happiness :hugtackles: .
  4. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

I like this place cos I got alot of suportive & people let me feel welcome & I dont feel lonely much since I see people here like me or less furtune than me...and I feel good about myself when i help people here