I feel hopeless

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cuteypolice2007, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This week I went to my doctors and I went because I needed to have a follow up test on something but I asked him what he was testing me for and he told me and I got scared. So now I think I have what he was testing me for. Although he told me he didn't think I had it he was just doing it routinely Im not going to get the results until thursday. I get ruminating thoughts that make me feel like dying and I act impulsiviely on them but sometimes I don't want to and I do but don't reach out for help because Im scared of going to the hospital. Sorry if Im rambling but I feel like doing something right now and Im trying not to and I know if I do then I won't seek help.

2. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Hi its completely normal to worry about that sort of thing, I always panic about the worst case scenario unfortunately and as soon as you start worrying you start to imagine the worst. But maybe instead of thinking about it as having to wait until thursday just think about getting through each moment so dont think thursday, think tonight, then think tomorrow morning, then so on and so on and before you know it it will be thursday and you can be put at ease. Are you in a safe environment at the moment - so that you cant act on your thoughts? x

3. No Im not in a safe enviorment I live alone and just did something that will make me act on my thoughts its something Im just not scared of :(

4. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

What did you do hun? If you want we can talk via pm? I cant get chat to work. Please keep talking though ok x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.