i feel horrible

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by flowerpot, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

and i feel selfish and everything posting a new thread everytime im feeling absolutely low but i feel this is the only place i can freely speak and know people will understand. i just feel shit. extremely low. and it's not really for any major reason. well it is.. but i was feeling bad to start off, then everything that's happened since has piled on top. i don't want to wake up, i have to work in the afternoon.. its only 3 and a half hours or so which is better then 5 but still.. i just want to stay in bed all day. i feel so depressed. negative. im hating life. i feel like ive been completely broken all over again thanks to men :mad: i just feel absolutely crap. i hate the thought knowing that even when nothings wrong i can steal feel like dying. it really makes it feel like theres no hope or point in staying here

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Aww flower I really feel for you. I know what you mean. It gets to the point where you feel like nothing matters any more. You just always feel shitty. Like why bother trying if you're just going to end up in a funk again. But you are right about the forum. You have friends here that really care for and about you. And we will always be there to listen and let you say what you really need to say (well most of us, just got to watch those mods hehe, kidding guys & gals you do a great job). Anytime you need help riding out the low spots, pm me. I'd really like to try and bring you even a single happy thought at those times. You're not alone flower, just remember that.

3. crackedglass

crackedglass Well-Known Member

you are definitely not selfish flower for posting..please dont be..because it means if your selfish for posting than so am i. I understand exactly how you feel. Even when there is nothing currently going on you feel so down and you just feel like your waiting for the next thing to make you feel worse. I am here for ya if you need to talk as even if i cant make myself happy i wanna try and help somehow if i can.

4. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

thanks guys.. i feel even worse this morning.. well i didn't wake up till about 1pm.. i was up all night crying just because i feel so sad :sad: i haven't felt like this in a while.. usually this is what happens when something terrible happens.. i feel like i just can't be here.. and like something will come over me because i can't take it anymore. i just feel so bad and i don't know what to do. my families making it harder and i have to go out later on and i just want to die really

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.