I feel hurt

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Little_me, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I like my school mainly, but I have felt ignored or something for a while now... Something has changed. A classmate of mine is nowadays a very famous blogger in our country (japansese inspired), and she's going to have a blog award on a gala in our capital next week. She's going to be on telly and things like that.
    I know that she doesn't like me so much for some reason, but I could never imagine it was in this way... We were friends before, but she doesn't care about me anymore.
    My classmates are going out tomorrow, "she" made the party all up. They'll be about 13 people going to Megazone (laserdome), everyone knew about it... Except me, as they never asked me. And they know that I love playing laserdome.
    It's too late now for me to join, everything is booked already. Why?? .___. when I asked a classmate about it, he just had a kind of grin...
    I can't figure out anything I might have done wrong. I feel very hurt and sad. EVERYONE loves her... She's so happy and kind to everybody.
    And I'm not enough. Fuck.

2. Montage

Montage Well-Known Member

You ARE enough.. don't think that. When your in school everything socially seems SO important I understand that. And sometimes people can just be rude and ugly for no reason. Don't drive yourself crazy trying to think of things you did or didn't do. I promise you a year from now or maybe even a few months from now this won't matter. Maybe you can find a new group of people to hang out with. I'm sorry you are feeling this way and going through this. School can be so hard and people at this age especially girls can sometimes forget they have a heart... Im here for you if you ever want to talk! :) I hope things get better!

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

4. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

That is sooo horrible. Really really horrible. It's got to be one of the worst situations around for making you feel like you're nothing. I know because I've been in a very similar situation - a couple of sisters who were at university with me decided to throw a party for all the students in our class, except me. I didn't even know about it until that day when they all started talking about it and I realized what was going on. I couldn't believe it I thought there had been some mistake and as some good friends of mine were going I asked them to check out whether I could come. Well they phoned from the party and said 'it would be better if I didn't turn up'. No explanations, nothing. You can imagine how I felt (just like you describe) so I never said anything to anyone about it -just carried on like normal as if nothing had happened.

Looking back now (that was about 30 years ago and I STILL remember it to this day) I remember that after a while it didn't bother me anymore (I had other problems in my head that took precedence). So I guess what I'm saying is that it's a really terrible thing to have happen. And maybe you can do what I couldn't - talk to this girl (if she's so nice and kind chances are there could be a misunderstanding that's happened, and unless you find out one way or the other it's only going to eat away at you.)

But I'm really really sorry this is happened to you, you don't deserve it, you're lovely!

Tam

5. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

I've felt the same way, and that's just horrible. It's happened me so many times, so I know you feel. I'm always here for you if you want to talk to someone.