I feel I literally have nothing left

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GodlessCombo, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GodlessCombo

GodlessCombo New Member

Hi, I am here hoping for something to help me hold on.. I am desperate and I don't know what to do
    My mother passed away one year ago from cancer, 2 months after that my girlfriend dumped me to start a relationship with my ex girlfriend, it hurt.. a lot.. I managed to get through it by realizing I still have her as my friend, then slowly she began completely phasing me out, not hanging out with me at all, always doing everything she can to help other people when they need it but never really trying to help me if I ask, we still live together and I feel I have made a lot of sacrifices to make her adjustment to being gay easier, I hated my ex girlfriend (the one who she left me for), every single time we saw each other she put me down, insulted me, kept making fun of me and just being very immature about things, when my roommate asked if she could bring her over I put all my anger and emotions aside and said it was fine, then she kept having other people she knows I do not like over even when I would say "please not tonight" and now on top of it all my roommate has decided shes going to move out, I asked her to wait because I have no place to move into (I also suffer from extreme social anxiety, panic attacks, OCD, and I have little to no self esteem anymore) and when I asked her to just wait until I at least have a place to go she said "no, you'll be fine" and when I asked why she was leaving she said it was because my ex needed a roommate.. and that hurt me, it made me feel like.. if the ex needs help its fine to just up and leave me no matter what happens to me. Theres more to my story but I have typed a novel of a post and I don't think you guys want to hear my life story.. I feel hurt, alone, betrayed, and I feel like all I am is a burden to those around me, like their lives would be better if I was gone

2. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

They are the burden not you try to buy as much time as possible and when its time to move out give them the middle finger and say you guys will soon hate each other

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.