i feel i will burst :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Qube, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qube

Qube Well-Known Member

Life seems like hell.....

I try my best to convince myself abt life and all stupid hardships with all good books and literatures I have read and I try to feel better from it but it just not works and sometimes I am forced to give up. :(

No warmth and no acceptance ..... Nothing....just nothing....

Always have been put down by others.

Always found in a dark corner with just me and me.
    Always needed some good friends with whom I can hang around but never found one.

No one to talk and just loneliness....

Loneliness and emptiness is gonna kill me....

Anxiety attacks and depression are driving me crazy and mad..

I hate the life....... Till when I continue this?

for whom I live for ? Why i live ?

Feel to end up Life soon..............

Ohhhh god......
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2011
  2. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

Hey Qube,

I can relate to a lot of what you posted.

Let's support each other, i'm very lonely too.

You can pm me i'll answer fast, or send me your msn and i'll add you.

Stay strong!
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Qube.. I relate to you.. I'm an isolationist and only have friends here on the forum..I have been in therapy for five years and still have suicidal thoughts..I fight them everyday.. They have me on a shit load of meds..Some of them work and others not so much..I hope you find the help you need..Therapy has helped me to stop trying to kill myself but after five years I ran out of things to talk about..So now I do it on my own.. I use the skills I learned while I was seeing her..
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hi lots of us are isolators I think by talking here you will not feel that isolation as bad. Is there anyway you can reach out in real land there to find new people

Take a course of interest art drama music just so you can meet new people join a club and sport activity anything that involves being around people so you don't feel all alone.

anyway glad you are here you can pm me anytime okay sometime just releasing the sadness here help too hugs
  5. Qube

Qube Well-Known Member

Thanks to everyone....

And yes , releasing sadness here helps.....

People are nice here....

And thanks to total eclipse for suggesting me the ways to avoid my damn situation.

But I hate the people so much that I dont even like to be in between them. But still I have to be.
  6. total eclipse

you sound like me but once you get amongst these people you will find that not all are cruel you will find some are very kind i hope you do okay
  7. Qube

Qube Well-Known Member

Thanks total eclipse.

I know some people are not so cruel. But they are very rare and unfortunately they dont come across with persons like me...

I think my anxiety is slowing down now....

But in a spur of the moment , it jumps high. :(

**** hugs to total eclipse *****
  8. bigpmc

bigpmc Member

Same here, I completely understand how you feel because I feel the same way. It helps in some way to know that others feel the same. If you ever want to talk about anything at all, feel free to message me
  9. total eclipse

Are you on any meds for your anxiety it does help a bit I still to this day find it hard to be in a group of people i do and my work i am around people all day
    I find ways to cope i have since i was young but with the meds it help me not have those high anxiety episodes. You take care okay you pm me anytime you need to hugs to you back
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.