I feel it means something...

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by KittyGirl, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I had a dream last night that felt very real.
    I could feel the rain on my skin- the wind in my hair- the pressure in my chest of being unable to breathe... when I woke up, I was really scared and confused.
    For once, I felt that my dream must've meant something.

So basically, I this dream... I was on the street- waiting for a bus. It was raining, and I had to run from the bus shelter to the bus once it showed up.
    This bus wasn't a normal greyhound bus- it was more like a schoolbus with all the seats torn out; and everyone was sitting on the floor- really crammed together.
    Every single person on the bus- aside from the driver; was a person that I could identify.
    They were all people who- at some point in time- had done something to hurt me- but I had forgiven them for the pain they had caused me.
    The bus started driving pretty fast...
    We drove onto a large bridge that was covered in steel grates- but a car was broken down in the middle of the bridge and instead of slowing down or stopping- the bus swerved around the car; only to drive right through the bridge where an area of the grates was missing and we plunged into darkness.
    It was really dark and cold for a long time and suddenly I couldn't breathe.
    I assume that we all died.
    That was it
    I can't think of who the busdriver was supposed to be...I don't know if it matters or not, but for once I actually had a dream that had nothing to do with zombies- and I felt that it meant something.

I was really disturbed by this dream for some reason and couldn't go back to sleep. I stayed up the rest of the night, too scared to try and sleep again.

2. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

What did you feel after the dream? What emotions did you have?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.