I feel I've run out of reasons to keep going.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Brandon Kwon, Apr 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandon Kwon

Brandon Kwon Banned Member

I just don't have the willpower anymore. I'm just tired of fucking things up and I'm tired of making mistakes. I'm tired of being the fun killer, the mood killer, I'm tired of being the one who makes everyone feel worse. I don't want to hurt anyone else. I'm tired of trying and failing.

2. Stuck here

Stuck here Member

I don't want to make anything hurt anymore either. My ignorance, and pride keep killing everything around me. I'm a danger to myself and family. I have to weigh whether I'm more valuable to my family and the community dead or alive. I guess if I'm gonna have to live I better get my s**t together so I can stop hurting others for the rest of my time on the planet.

3. CandleLight

CandleLight Well-Known Member

I have hurt others too. I feel very sad and hopeless. Brandon and Stuck here, how are you doing right now?

4. Brandon Kwon

Brandon Kwon Banned Member

I'm doing okay right now...

CandleLight and NYJmpMaster like this.
  5. Stuck here

Stuck here Member

I'm doing terrible. Candlelight, I doubt you have caused as much pain as I have. I feel like I'm evil for what I have done. Now the memories play over and over. The anxiety is overwhelming.

6. CandleLight

CandleLight Well-Known Member

I can relate to that, more than you know. Especially the memories replaying. And the guilt is awful, isn't it? I think the only real way to heal is to process those terrible feelings and memories, which is a huge task. But I do think it's the only way. I'm sorry you are having such a hard time. Again, I can relate.

7. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Call the police or the hospital emergency room call a crisis hotline. Its confusing enough keeping up with your multiple threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.